German THz Conference 2017
The German THz conference 2017 will take place at the Ruhr University Bochum, Bochum, Germany from March 29 to 31, 2017.
The conference brings together German scientists and students working in all fields of THz physics and technology. Held under the auspices of the German THz Center (Deutsches THz Zentrum, DTZ), it is an augmented version of the annual meeting of the DTZ, also open to international participation. All presentations will be given in English.
The conference will be accompanied by an industrial exhibition and by the DTZ Jahresversammlung (DTZ members only).
- Manfred Helm (HZDR, Dresden, Germany)
- Peter Uhd Jepsen (DTU, Lyngby, Denmark)
- Tobias Kampfrath (FHI, Berlin, Germany)
- Edmund Linfield (UL, Leeds, United Kingdom)
- Carlo Sirtori (MPQ, Paris, France)
Photos: ©RUB, Nelle; Stadt Bochum Referat für Kommunikation
We suggest to use the IEEE conference proceeding template (restricted to 1 DIN A4 page).